Discover Seoul Pass BTS Edition
Discover Seoul Pass BTS Edition, don’t miss your chance to order!
What Is Discover Seoul Pass?
The Discover Seoul Pass provides free admission to 35 attractions and discounts to 29 attractions. With a variety of landmarks covered, you can select your favorite attractions and plan your unique trip.
Discover Seoul Pass BTS Edition Benefits
- Free admission and discounts to attractions in Seoul with exclusive Discover Seoul Pass BTS Edition Benefits
- Including limited edition photo postcard while stocks last.
- Tmoney transportation function is not supported with Discover Seoul Pass BTS Edition
- Discover Seoul Pass BTS Edition is only available as 24 hour pass.
- Discover Seoul Pass is exclusive for foreigners(Korea Passport holder can not use this pass)
- This Discover Seoul Pass good through Feb.29.2024.(Attraction may have chance to unavailable when it close the business or management change)
- Offline purchase period starts May.7th 2019 at 10:00am PST until sold out.
- Offline purchase location : HanaTour USA Los Angeles Office
- Address: 3053 W Olympic Blvd #101, Los Angeles, CA 90006
- Phone number: 213-201-5370
- Operating hous: 10:00-18:00 (Closed on Sat, Sun)
※ Discover Seoul Pass BTS Edition is exclusive for foreigners.
※ Passport or alien registration card must be presented for purchase.
※ Purchase is limited to ten passes per person.
Resale not allowed
Discover Seoul Pass BTS Edition may only be sold by official resellers. Resale of the pass is not allowed.
35 Free Pass Attractions:
- Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Changdeokgung Palace
- Changgyeonggung Palace
- Deoksugung Palace
- Jongmyo (Royal Shrine)
- Seodaemun Prison History Hall
- Coreana Cosmetics Museum
- Leeum Samsung Museum of Art
- Museum Kimchikan
- Namsangol Hanok Village
- Namsan Seoul Tower Hanbok Experience Center
- National Museum of Korea
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul
- Seoul Battleship Park
- Simone Handbag Museum
- COEX Aquarium
- Figure Museum W/ Alive Museum
- Football Faentasium
- Grévin Museum
- MBC WORLD
- N Seoul Tower (Observatory)
- Running Man Thematic Experience Center Ep.1: Find the Treasure
- Seoul Animation Center
- Seoul Zoo & Sky Lift
- SMTOWN Theatre（coexartium）
- SMTOWN@coexartium (SM Museum)
- Trick Eye & Ice Museum
- AREX Incheon Airport Express
- Seoul Bike
- Seoul City Sightseeing Bus:Downtown Palace Namsan Course
- Seoul City Sightseeing Bus: Dongdaemun Course
29 Discount Attractions:
- Dynamic Maze
- E.LAND Hangang River Cruise
- Hello Kitty Island in N Seoul Tower
- Kum Bak Yeon
- Lotte World
- Lotte World Tower
- Pang Show on E.LAND Cruise
- Poo Poo Land
- Seoul Land Theme Park
- Fireman Show
- 'The Palace: Tale of Jang Noksu' Show Ticket in Seoul (Jeongdong Theater)
- Kung Festival
- CHEF Show
- FANTA-STICK Show
- JUMP SHOW
- Nanta Show Seoul
- National Gugak Center
- THE PAINTERS: HERO Show (Seoul)
- Dongwha Duty Free
- Doota Duty Free
- Lotte Duty Free
- Shilla I-Park Duty Free
- Shinsegae Duty Free
- SM Duty Free
- Chung-Ang University Medical Center
- Gangnam Arumdaun Nara Dermatology
- Ohui & Whoo Spa Nonhyun
- Season’s Table (Korean Family Restaurant)